Flash Eyed Mother Arts

Welcome. This blog will showcase some of the artwork I have created. Past, present and works in progress will be shared with visitors here, in addition to other postings relevant to my work. Feedback is welcome. Thanks for checking it out.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lamb and Knife

Mixed media on masonite

Approx 42"Wx56"H

Some of my earlier paintings have what would look like "tagging", but in actuality it isn't. I went through a phase where I attempted to use symbols that would represent words- so that I could insert secret messages into my paintings. Of course, like the language of twins... it was lost over time. I can still understand some of my cryptic scrawling, but I am the only one. Don't even bother trying. Like I said... it isn't english- It's an incompetent code.

No comments:

Post a Comment