Flash Eyed Mother Arts

Welcome. This blog will showcase some of the artwork I have created. Past, present and works in progress will be shared with visitors here, in addition to other postings relevant to my work. Feedback is welcome. Thanks for checking it out.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Word from your mother!

Hello. I have had a couple of online galleries, photo hosting sites, and even a mac.com address over the years to share my art. I don't have the time or resources to spend on an elaborate website, and decided that for now, Blogger will work. I don't necessarily think that the format is ideal, but beggars can't be choosers. I have a pretty hefty amount of work to upload, and will try to tag them appropriately so that in the end- there is some kind of reference point for finding works rather than having to scroll through an entire blog. -Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment